What’s in your gutters?
Autumn leaves aren’t just a problem on your lawn, they block your gutters too! Plant and soil debris in gutters cause grass growth, dampness and blockages. Regular removal is critical, but it’s dirty, frustrating and sometimes unsafe or impossible to reach. Pristine can take care of your problem.
- Safe, clean and convenient extraction
- Our camera-monitored vacuum system ensures we remove all debris
- With a 10m reach, there’s no need for scaffolding or ladders
- We utilise our own power supply so you don’t even need to be home
- Residential, commercial and industrial applications
Everyone loves sparkling windows but cleaning them is such a chore!
- Let us do the job for you.
- Perfectly clean and streak free windows
- Convenient, with no mess
- Inside and out
- 10m reach, your upstairs windows can also be perfectly clean!
- We specialise in removing hard water spots
What causes water spots? Unfortunately our Hawke’s Bay tap water has a number of minerals in it. When this water is left to dry on glass (e.g. washing it via the hose) the minerals are left behind on the surface leaving a noticeable mark.These water spots cannot be simply cleaned off and require a special treatment to remove them– let us know if you’d like our water sport removal service.
Our commercial-strength water blasting equipment can tackle almost everything.
Great if you’re preparing a surface for painting, or just want it thoroughly cleaned.
Try us out on your:
- Tennis courts
Deck and Furniture restoration
Wooden decking and outdoor furniture make your home into an entertainment masterpiece.
Ensure that they keep looking great by giving them some special attention. At Pristine, we use environmentally safe systems to remove contamination, mould, mildew and organic matter.
- Restore your wooden deck and outdoor furniture, resulting in a fresh, new timber look!
- Ask us about options to stain or paint your deck or furniture to keep them modern and attractive.
Exterior house wash
Washing your house prolongs the paint work and protects your investment.
It also looks great!
- We have all the equipment and can reach up to 6 metres
- If you’re preparing to paint, there’s no need to rinse again once we’ve finished –it’s ready to go!
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.